Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I picked my idea because I am an athlete myself and would like to know if media really does effect the performance of a professional athlete. I want to see if it is the athlete who has to cause a situation or if social media puts these athletes in bad positions. I believe that the only way that media can hurt the athletes is if they make it hurt them, by publishing things that are not acceptable for a professional to do. Such as smoking, drinking, or and unacceptable behavior. These are the things that get athletes in trouble.

1 comment:

  1. I like where you are going with this one i think it is a very interesting topic.I agree with you on how the media could take your unprofessional behavior to the extreme if you was to broadcast yourself in an unprofessional manner. I also feel that you could elaborate on how the media takes it and runs with little things that you do.

    ReplyDelete